The WPF Puzzle Grand Prix is looking for playtesters. Playtesters must be able to:
* not compete in the actual competition;
* be willing to read English instructions and provide feedback as to understandability of instructions;
* be willing to time their solve time on individual puzzles, down to the nearest second;
* be willing to work with occasionally aggressive deadlines ("I need these puzzles tested in a week!")
* be willing to stay quiet and not give the puzzles to potential competitors.
Puzzles do not have to be solved all in one sitting.
An ability to solve at a world-class level is NOT required, and is in fact welcome.
There will be a small monetary reward for dedicated testers.
If you are interested, please contact me by EMAIL at onigame at gmail dot com with your name, country, and experience level.