Login Register WSPC 2017 • Schedule • Participation • Location • WSC • WPC • Contact •Search •Recent

Irregular and Hybrids - 19th to 23rd Apr - Sudoku Mahabharat & ISC Qualifier
   LMI Tests -> Sudoku Mahabharat51 posts • Page 3 of 3 • 1 2 3
Anu G
Subject: Re: Irregular and Hybrids - 19th to 23rd Apr - Sudoku Mahabharat & ISC Qualifier @ 2019-04-29 12:22 PM (#26943 - in reply to #26936) (#26943) Top

Thanks for a very interesting round Mr. Akash. I did very badly in the contest (again) but this time it was because I was exhausted and sleepy starting the contest late night , an hour before the deadline. And without any practice at all. I solved most of them yesterday quite comfortably. I got renewed confidence in sudoku after the classic round :). I loved the scattered, arrow/thermo and outside sudokus. I found the odd fortress tough. I lost lots of time during the contest solving this, and similarly even later. I always have issues with tougher irregular, and hope that one day you have a meeting at Kolkata to help with tips to solve tougher irregular ones. Thanks for an interesting round. I wish I had the time to solve it when I was alert.
BeatTheHouse
Subject: Re: Irregular and Hybrids - 19th to 23rd Apr - Sudoku Mahabharat & ISC Qualifier @ 2019-05-04 8:46 PM (#26962 - in reply to #26891) (#26962) Top

When will the ratings get updated?
51 posts • Page 3 of 3 • 1 2 3
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version