Login Register WSPC 2017 • Schedule • Participation • Location • WSC • WPC • Contact •Search •Recent

TVC VIII
   LMI Tests -> Annual Competitions35 posts • Page 2 of 2 • 1 2
puzzlemad
Subject: RE: TVC VIII @ 2011-03-23 3:14 AM (#3811 - in reply to #3736) (#3811) Top

I'd just like to add my thanks to that of everyone else for the fantastic competition as all are. I made the same mistake as most others with the matchmaker grid 5, kicking myself afterwards,
yureklis
Subject: Re: TVC VIII @ 2011-03-31 2:38 AM (#3901 - in reply to #3736) (#3901) Top

CTC & TVC Author & Organizer

Hi,

This message is related to TVC and Akil Oyunlari magazine. We are presenting "Error" pages in the magazine. This pages show a competitor's broken puzzles from a competition, along with some comments. We want to show what kind of mistakes are being done by competitors. So far we published pictures of broken puzzles from WPC and 24 Hours Championship.

I am writing here to ask for any broken puzzle pictures, if you have them. You can scan or take pictures of pages like these and send to gulce(at)akiloyunlari.com.

Of course this is not limited with TVC contests, feel free to send any puzzles from any competitions, this may also be from national competitions in your own country.

Best,

Serkan
35 posts • Page 2 of 2 • 1 2
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version